[T3] sad news

My dad died on Friday.

He worked for Capistano VW for the past 3 years.

He owned 2 bugs, a 59 and a 69, and two Ghias, both 60-something's.
He bought them all when they were new.
Many times he told me that he wished that he had kept them so that I could
have had them for my own.

He was my hero.

We used to watch stock car races and hockey games together.
Cars were one of the things we had in common most.

He was a car salesman for 30 years, and was well known as a honest, caring,
and thoughtful to his many customers.
He was a great dad. I miss him so very much.

All you guys out there with daughters, go give them a hug, OK?

Micah

68 vw squareback
        ___

http://www.mindspring.com/~micah-ra/Betabel/index.htm