RE: [T3] Volvo Million Miler and Fasty Pan/Shell Stand anyone?

My 10 cents worth;
I read a story about this Volvo in a the local Car mag a while back - as I
remember the owner is a college teacher who likes driving (he must!) - from
the pictures it looked well cared for. If I remember correctly there was
another car owned by a salesman (I think it was a T1 VW) that had done about
the same sort of mileage, but the car was written off in an accident. Come
to think of it most of the high mileage cars I have heard about are VW's -
people seem to buy & never sell them. Any car like this would have to be
'single driver' car.

Ian
iruinaard@ppc.co.za