[T3] More on my pan/shell removing.......

Hey All,

Thanks for all your replies this time and last time.  To clear up
something's, my fasty is stripped in side and out.  The fenders are off and
the interior is out. All the windows have been removed.  So it should be no
trouble to remove the shell from the pan.  I have found all the bolts, plus
the two by the rear tired in the trunk, and the four in the back by the
engine mounts I believe.  My next question is after I remove the shell how
should I stand it up?  Well, two or three 2X4's on saw horse's do it?  Let
me know what you think or if you have done this let me know what you did.

Thank you
Robert-Memphis