[T3] Inspiration

Fellow Listees
I am suffering from a case of lack of inspiration, The weather in the UK is
crap at the moment and I am finding it hard to go outside and do anything to
the fastback. While the weather is bad I am having thoughts of just selling
the car and keep fond memories on the 7 years I have owned her, I call her
Spongy (she has soaked up most of my money)and she is Texas yellow. She was
the only reason my wife married me, she thought I owned a Porsche!!(anybody
else had that?). If anyone can help me by means of good web-sites and fond
stories of their cars to share with me. I will be glad of any inspiraton to
help me in my crusade to get spongy on the road again. And help rid me of
these days of Pink Floyd and Jack Daniels and looking at the weather wishing
for a decent weekend.

Many Thanks
Jason and Spongy