Re: [T3] re door question

> a dangerous facility is that if you press this lever in then hold in the
> button on the outside door handle then it is posible to lock your keys in
> the car

It's still there on later Type 3s (not certain of the '73).  I use this
'dangerous' feature to save me getting the key out again or having to juggle
keys and luggage at the same time.  It's only caught me out once, and I
recovered quickly from that with the help of a length of stiff wire.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/
------