[T3] FW: a little problem.

One of my friends Riccardo sent this to me, maybe someone in the Sacramento,
CA area can help:

=======================
Riccardo <riccardobuz@yahoo.it>
Subject:  a little problem.

I have something to ask.there's a friend in Sacramento who is forced to
sell her squareback because her parents just don't want it on the driveway.
she is desperately looking for a space to store it until she can afford
a garage. do you know a way to help? I know it may sound strange, but I
like that she goes on with her variant in the future. please let me know
if you know of somebody.
ans please excuse me for the time I took for a personal request.
ciao
Riccardo

You may email him directly.

Thanks in advance,