[T3] How To Lower?

Ok,

I found a good tire guy in my area that knew what I needed when I asked
about tire sizes when The '71 S.B is dropped.
We are going with 185/60/15 on all corners.

No the question,

I am sure that alot of you have lowered your T3's with minimal trouble. A
mechanic freind of mine who used to build and race in Baja told me that he
had a formula to raise a T1. Like 3 on the outter in and 1 on the inner out,
or something like this.

Is there a formula like that for lowering a type 3 about 3" - 3.5" on all
corners?

What some of you done?

Tim Saxton

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org