Re: [T3] english.and t3 door question.

Jim Adney wrote:

> The question arose
> when Per (I think) noticed that the photo of the door did not show
> an outside lock cylinder.

What I pointed out was that the lock cylinder was not in the correct
position. The lock cylinder is supposed to be located directly beneath
the push button on the handle, while on Dutchnotch's door it was located
about 2" forward of that. By this I tried to suggest that the door didnt
have the separate lock cylinder in the first place, rather was a later
door (he said it had the black knob for the vent window) that was
converted to the old style handle, possibly for the old look.

PerL
73 Variant L