[T3] Free Late t3 brake pads?

Hi all,

I found this on www.type4.org.

Jim or Russ, check me on this but aren't the t4 pads that same as late t3
pads?

Ned

The Item
FREE Brake pads for Type 4

Condition and Price

This item is in Excellent condition and could be yours for $FREE

Details
Parts Place Inc. is having customer apprecation for everyone with a Type 4.
We have 33 sets of brake pads for 1973 and 1974 Type 4s. All we ask is a
check over $10 to cover shipping and handling as well as a printed copy of
this page to:

Parts Place Inc.
2300 N Updyke Road
Auburn Hills,MI 48326

Please Put Attn: David

PS These are brand new pads that we found laying around. Take advantage of
them while they are available. Might come with a little dust at no extra
charge :-).

Also If you need to order other VW parts call 248-373-2300 ask for David