RE:[T3]Headliner Bows

Hi Guys and Gals,
    Well I've been working on the Notch , trying to get things put back
together. There was no head liner in it when I got it, but the 3 bows were
laying in the car. My Notch has a sunroof, and I can see where one bow goes
right behind the factory steel sunroof section, where do the other 2 go? I
know where they go in  in a Square or Fasty, but this my 1st experience with
a sunroof.
Thanks,
Bob 65 Notch/work in progress