[T3] Autocrossing

Hi, all.  A few questions regarding autocrossing.  First of all I looked
back in the ol' archive section and seem to have the idea of what works well
for the suspension setup on a type 3, but I don't know where to get the
parts.  So what are my options for the front sway bar?  Also, does anyone
know of any parts on the suspension that might not hold up well to
autocrossing, or has anyone done some autocrossing in a type 3 and had
re-occuring problems?  Basically I'm in the thought process of designing my
type 3 all around car, but I want it to be pretty bulletproof, or as much so
as possible, since I don't want to see the car get destroyed because I drove
it into the ground.  Thanks all.
Later,
Ben
68 & 70 Fastys