RE: [T3] FW: 55F out side and sunny...

Yup.  Failed on me.  And yes I did make sure my impact switch wasn't
activated.  The alternator is putting out <14v so whenever my turn signals
would be on, the fuel pump would cycle on, then off, then on, then off, etc.
until I finished my turn :(  So, I think I damaged something some
where...although, now that I think of it, I haven't checked the fuse (doh!).
Still...

I do need to check the voltage output, just to make sure it's not my VDO
gauge giving me an incorrect reading.  Okay, after the GBMC I haven't spent
much quality time with my baby but with the nice weather I'm ready to make
up :)

    Toby Erkson
    air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
    (This is my preferred address)