Re: [T3] Door questions

>>I have no experience with 3-bolt doors. Would a 2-bolt door just
attach to 2 of the 3 bolts? From your picture it looks like it might.<<

I don't think so. I think the way the hinge and pillar join is different
and there would be clearance problems. Don't the hinges on the later
doors mount directly to the door pillar with exposed screws? Isn't that
why the holes are countersunk? (note how the other door's early hinges
aren't)

The "finger depression" under the door handle on the blue door looks to
be that of an early door.

Scott
62 343, 65 361