[T3] Tire Question 4 lowered car

Ok,

I can promise all the great guys on this list like Jim that I will be asking
alot of dumb questions in the next few months :)

1. I have a friend that made a tool to lower the front end with out having
to replace the unit or add drop spindles. Has any one ever heard of this
before?

2. When I get the rake (lowered)  I want out of my T-3 are there any size
tires that are best?? I was thinking of running 135/15 in front and 155/15
in rear. Any thoughts?

3. Currently I am stripping the paint off the body to get to metal. There is
as much as 6 layers of paint in places. I am trying  a chemical stripper as
well as using a buffer with a 8"  wheel and 80 grit. WOW what alot of work.

Thanks to all the many "Brothers" that are so free with the info that I
need.

Tim Saxton

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org