Re: [T3] Questions On Engines

>>I think the idea here is that you're not looking for a "GEX" or a
>>"VW" but rather a "JD" -- that is, an engine built by JD.

Had JD been there at the time I suppose I'd of rung him but at the time
JD wasn't in house it seems...

>>Is that what they mean by the "Karl's" engine?  One built in-house?

I think that's the ideal, on the whole thing,

>>I'd try calling them and teling them that your friends have had
>>engines built by JD and they highly recommend his work.  If they can
>>JD build your engine, then you'll consider bringing your business to
>>shop.

>>-Greg

heh that's a good idea, I proably wouldn't of thought of that till I came up
with the money, that or the fact that Paul wasn't oh to helpful at all,  heh
I think that's why it's always good to have more then one mind in on things
like this

thanks
corey
68 squareback