RE: [T3] Dash Repair

> After all is said and done now, what sort of product should I
> use to protect
> my dash?

I don't think there are any products that will protect your dash.  I think
the biggest threat is heat.  Keep the interior as cool as possible by
cracking the windows and parking in the shade.  I have an old towel that I
drape over my dash when I have to park in the sun.  This insulates a little.
I think the products that contain the UV-blocking sunscreens are a waste of
money, as UV rays don't make it through the glass on your windshield.

-Mark Fuhriman
 '69 Fastback

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org