Re: [T3] Questions On Engines

At 5:23 PM -0700 2/21/01, Steven Ayres wrote:

>If you're in the Phoenix area, visit Karl's Custom and ask for JD, who can
>build you a very nice, very reliable engine for a competitive price. If

	I can vouch for JD's handiwork.  He built the engine in my '69
Squareback (AT,FI) when he worked at another shop.

	I had to have the work done from 2,500 miles away, before I'd ever
laid eyes on my "new" car.  They could have taken me for a ride (in
theory), but the engine JD put together shows a nice attention to detail.

-Greg