Re: [T3] Questions On Engines

CoreyDeL=> say I wanted something like a 1600cc or higher, ...
=> it's a 68 squarback, ...

If you're in the Phoenix area, visit Karl's Custom and ask for JD, who can
build you a very nice, very reliable engine for a competitive price. If
you're in northern AZ E-mail me privately and I can give you a couple of
other good rebuilders. The 1600 was stock or your car, you shouldn't have to
change anything special if it hasn't been too hacked up by previous owners.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Karmann Ghia 1600