[T3] fuel filler hoses

We sell a lot of these. There is a demand when they are missing, or dried
and cracked from age. I think Bug and and Ghia owners notice it more than
type 3 owners because the air from the front trunk is able to flow into the
cabin of type 1s, bringing the fuel smell with it, where as type 3 trunks
are completely seperated from the inside of the car.
Phil - KGP&R
www.karmannghia.com