RE: license plate bracket

you got me all excited cause i think the front license plate is really ugly
and finally i'll be able to remove trhat plate. BUT that won't be tha case.
I went and checked teh washington state web page. it says that thery are
only removing the front TAB STICKER but the front plate is still required.
oh well.
http://www.wa.gov/dol/vehicles/tr-backtabs.htm

Eric
VW Blue 1968 Fastback awaiting a darkside resto
http://www.members.home.com/jim.leslie/darkside_resto.html