[T3] upright in a notch

this is my second 65 notch ive owned ,but ive owened
about 30 to 40 other vws .such as a choptop bug that i
dumped countles amounts of money into.but i got bored
with haveing a bug . every one seems to have a bug.
it was different but not different enough. so i found
a lowered , low mile notchback that had an engine
fire.traded my choptop bug for it minus the motor. the
motor i took out was a built 1835cc,put to gether by
Doug Berg, and it only had 200 miles on it .the
problem is , i know some of you will hate to hear
this, but the notch didnt have a motor and the metal
around the rear compart ment was warped from the
original owners trying to put out the carb fire with a
garden hose. in addition the motor has dual webers.so
i cut around were the carbs sit and installed my type
1 motor. i like how it looks and it gives me more room
to try things like turbo &maybe super charged.
im looking to see if other people have done this and
to see how many of you now hate me .
see you at the shows   , liberty