RE: [T3] Play with the Wheel....

> I may need a new steering
> box, or is this guy trying to get an extra buck...

It's possible.  I had my steering box changed even though it had never been touched.  I adjusted it all the way to the bottom, then still had play.  I bought a rebuilt box from RMMW ($100), but it was bad, returned it, got all my money back.

I had my trusty shop in LA ($300) put it in and it works beautifully.  That was two years ago.  Now my ball joints are going, but that is another problem entirely.  Ugh.

Steve
'71 2.3L