Re: [T3] Good news! -- 2.3L coming to a theater near you

In a message dated 2/20/01 6:01:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
type3-d-request@vwtype3.org writes:

<< service they were using was horribly unstable and they have been looking
for the past forever to get them up.  Other than that I don't know much.  I
have a feeling those guys would be a bit more jazzed about a T4 conversion
than the Light Siders on >>

The type 4um is back !! we've been back up now for a week or so.

http://shoptalkforums.com/

Seeya there !

Dan

65 Notch ( with Type4 POWER )