Re:Ya ask a simple question

Marc, you're right this is a brotherhood.  You made a mistake though.  You
asked a question and my guess is that you were expecting a lot of response.
I feel that those who have been on the list for awhile know that Jim is a T3
tech guru.  He has helped many of us by sharing his knowledge gained over
many years. Jim replied with the most basic and logically answer.  Sorry if
it involves you having to physically go lay under your car drain the oil and
remove ALL 6 bolts.  Next time if you leave a question on the list and Jim(I
doubt he'll ever want to help you again) or Russ or anybody else tries to
give you their honest opinion, take what is given you and be thankful.  Jack