Re: [T3] M-Options

On 17 Feb 2001, at 19:50, Per Lindgren wrote:

> I think these interior panels were locally made, as the vans often are
> local conversions. Those wagons that are sold new as delivery vans
> today are converted here in Norway.

Oh, I guess I completely misunderstood you from the beginning. I
thought that you said that you had seen windowless panel van type 3s
which had full length cardboard interior panels. Somehow I thought
you were talking about some little known factory option. I certainly
didn't understand that these had all the normal windows.

If these were just "home made" then it's suddenly much less
interesting.... Sorry for my confusion.