[T3] monza exhaust

Hmmm...well, since I have had my Monza unit (PO) I have found that it
restricts flow vs. stock, quiet packs, stingers that are baffled, and
dynomax mufflers...The problem with it isn't the muffler, it is the
tips!  They are so small, even the ID of a peeshooter exhaust is
bigger.  As the weather allows, I am going to do some Zinkian type mods
to the Monza for both astedics and performance.  Otherwise that unit is
a worthless piece.  And living no where urban America, the tips hit the
ground way too much!  the bottoms of the chrome tips are worn away, and
they stick out from the apron almost 8 inches!  Yuck!!!!
There, my rant is finished now...
Brian

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org