Re: [T3] monza exhaust

<< I was wondering if any one has a 4 tip moza exhaust header/muffler on their
 type 3 fi?? I just picked one up made by EMPI from FAST for 60 bucks. >>

i am running this on my Squareback..  at first i thought cheesy but the 4
tips kinda grow on you.  Plus its the only exhaust that i haven't ripped off
my car.   the Monza works REALLY good if your type 3 is HAMMERED....
kAz in teXas