Re: [T3] monza exhaust

Tim,
I got the Monz exhaust mufflers on my T-3 and it has 2 solex carbs.  Runs
fine.  I like it and it looks and sounds good.  Never had a problem with it.
Even know my Fastback is an automatic and has factory AC it still runs good.
Basically stock.  But you know the AC robs the power terrible.  Anyways..
the muffler I bought from J.C. Whitney and they (of course) didnt quite fit
right but I got them in.
Ralph.  Atantic City, NJ
Good luck.