RE: [T3] 15 Brazilian scrapbook additions - E-bay car.

	I agree wholeheartedly that it really probably isn't a prototype.

	I'd also argue that the item description *describes* a prototype,
but in a poorly-worded effort to compare the car for sale to said
prototype.  I don't think they really, technically *say* that the one for
sale is a prototype, but rather they've done a really botched, confusing
job by mentioning it in the way that they do.

	Still, *I'd* love to have it... :)

-Greg

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org