Re: [T3] Leak Location

There are a lot of places where water can get in under the dash. I just
found a hard-to-trace leak in my Square: at the grommet where the wiring
harness comes in from the door pillar. BTW, I found a VW publication
from 1964 that identifies likely T3 leak points and how to seal them.
About 25 pages of detailed solutions to hard-to-trace leak problems.
Lots of information. If I had a website I'd post it for everybody...

Scott
62 343, 65 361