Re: [T3] 15 Brazilian scrapbook additions

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Tom Hansen wrote:

> And here are several pictures worth even more words. You all must see this
> VW that is on Ebay. It is a supposed prototype up for auction. The car is

	Wow, a neat car!  And it looks to be in wonderful condition.

	I don't think, though, that it's a prototype, but, rather, a
production example of the car whose prototype is in the VW museum.  (The
wording is a bit awkward, but I'm pretty sure this is what they mean in
their description.)

	Still, very nice...

-Greg