[T3] Battery tray

My Fastback has a few pinholes in the battery tray
area. While most would just weld them up, I want to
replace the panel in the area due to the fact that it's
the only rust on the entire car. Any ideas where one
could find such a panel? I see them listed for type 1's
but not for our cars. Why's that?
Marc Bona
1967 Fastback
New Mexico
http://www.67Fastback.cjb.net

Who needs Cupid?  Matchmaker.com is the place to meet somebody.
FREE Two-week Trial Membership at http://www.matchmaker.com/home?rs=200015

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org