[T3] Horn

My fastback failed it's annual mot test on headlight beam alignment,
washer didn't work and the horn wasn't loud enough.

The washer was working at the weekend so I guess it's just the tyre pressure,

The headlight alignment can be dealt with, if they want new lights is
it the same as the beetle and Polo??

As I remember there is an adjustment screw for the horn. Does it
change the note or the volume?

aedan
--
1989 Volvo 240 GL