Re: type3-d Digest V01 #84

>	Also, I think the engine picture & caption indicate that you
>removed the right side cooling tin to access the valve cover.  Instead,
>you should be able to pop off the valve cover from below, with no need >to
>remove anything else.
>
>Regards,
>-Greg

actually I got that part, after the fact, but it did give me the change to
clean off the covers and some of the other parts that were incrusted in
grease, wonderful bodywise but horrible enginewise it seems.

eh depending on how things turn out with it I'll either go back to mopar's
and have a VW as a driver on evey other day.

thanks
-corivus