[T3] license plate holder

Washington State is making me replace the plates on my '69 squareback
and '67 fastback.  I decided to to replace the dealer license plate
holder with one that said something witty.  Well, as most people know,
Schucks has no wit.  I picked up a red reflectorized holder.  I wasn't
sure that I liked it until I turned on the lights in the dark.  The
small license plate lights make the red glow. Pretty cool!

Anyone got a camper van they want to trade for the fastback?

Jacques

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org