[T3] Turbo T3's

Here is another unusual question - whilst digging in my stack of old mags I
came across an article (in the April 83 Hot VW's I think) about a turbo kit
for a T3. The kit was made up/fitted by KRE (Kawell Race Engines). It was
designed to fit under the engine cover. The article is quite detailed. I
would be interested to know if anyone ever owned or knew of a T3 with a
turbo ( I can arrange to scan the article in if anyone is interested)

Ian Ruinaard
iruinaard@ppc.co.za