Re:Signal Problems

I have a 1967 with what I think is a 6 or 7 prong
black plastic covered relay.All the wiring seems
intact according to my diagram, i've cleaned the
contacts on the signal light switch and tightened
down the emergency flasher switch which was loose
and I noticed when it was loose, it would cause the
hazzards not to work unless I wiggled it. I've had
the tailights out and traced the wires with an ohm
meter to no avail. Thanks guys, I will try cleaning
the contacts in the relay, but how do I get the cover
off? Does it come off like I think? With a screwdriver
and in several pieces? Looks permanently fastened.
Marc Bona
1967 Fastback 1600
New Mexico
http://www.67Fastback.cjb.net

Who needs Cupid?  Matchmaker.com is the place to meet somebody.
FREE Two-week Trial Membership at http://www.matchmaker.com/home?rs=200015