[T3] TV Square sighted

anyone seen the new AD for the Movie "Mexican"  or "Mexicans" or something
like that??

Starring Brad Pitt... the last scene or 2 shows what I think was him
standing in a junk yard.. in front of a pile of cars and on top of the pile
was a 68-9 Type3!!!   Looked pretty beat and I only got a quick glimpse but
hey... in 2001 you gotta take what you can get!!

My 5 Cats hate it when I spot a square on the TV...  "THATS A SQUAREBAAACK"
clears out the room in quick order...

Keith

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org