[T3] bn4 heaters

the heater on my sqr working as it is is smokeing and sometimes when i start
it it pops inside real bad like mini explosions going on so i went to adjust
the fuel regulator im led to beleive i should have 20-21cc delivered in 2
min well all ive got to measure acuratly is a syringe in ml is a ml
(mililitre) the same as a cc if not what is the conversion?

my regulator does not adjust the fuel deivered weather i screw it in or out
(i have a new diaframfor it on the way)when this does arrive to increase the
pressure do i screw it in or out?

any help much appreciated i must drive my sqr daily to work and dont want to
die of monoxide .
neil verdon 66 sqr on irs pan
best among equals rise to the top.

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org