Re: [T3] Fuel Leak

> I'm going through the same problem now. Small though. Replaced the
> hoses. Seems to be coming from the fuel injector seal.

Which seal? If it seems to be leaking out thru the seams in the
injector itself then the only effective repair is to replace the whole
injector. If it is coming from the hose crimped to the injector then
the hose can be replaced, but you have to remove the injector, cut
off the crimp ferrule and clamp a new hose in place.

-
Jim Adney
jadney@vwtype3.org
Madison, WI 53711-3054