[T3] darkside projects

Brian,
Just installed my rear disc brakes this weekend.  Still have to plumb
brake lines and modify e-brake cables.  Waiting for wheel studs and
nuts to test fit the Porsche Boxster 16x7 wheels.  Looks like it will
be a very tight fit; maybe more slight mods on this one.
Still have to remachine front rotors for Porsche bolt pattern.
Hoping to have my baby on the road for Spring Meet in Puyallup.
Brian Schlepp
69 Fasty