Re: [T3] Suspension tweeking

Very good info ,
I would not have thought of that. I will check it out.
Thanks Greg!

Leon, This is a very common upper torsion arm problem. I suspect you'll find
that it soon comes loose again; what you'll need to do then is tend to the
other side. See, on the "fixed" side, there is a set screw in the trailing
arm and a dimple in the torsion bar. If you take it apart, I'm sure you'll
find that the dimple is no longer conical, but is an elongated trough.
You'll need to loosen the "adjustment" side, then loosen & retighten the
"fixed" side's set screw so that it reseats in the worn-out bottom of the
elongated dimple, and then adjust the right side again normally. You'll be
fixed for good. Cheers, -Greg