Re: [T3] 73 parts for sale

> On 31 Jan 2001, at 23:00, Tim Dapper wrote:
>
> > I believe you have an unpleasant surprise coming to you as well,
> > as you will probably get a bill from a customs broker, demanding
> > a customs payment, along with the broker's fees for sending the
> > bill to you.  In my humble opinion, you are always better off
> > using the government postal services when shipping back and forth
> > from US to Canada.

Here is what I have from UPS tracking as of 6:47pm:
Jan 31, 2001   10:26 P.M.   FRASER VALLEY HUB, BC, CA   EXPORT SCAN
It was declared as being under $200 value  and "used auto parts" when it was
shipped, so maybe there won't be any problems. (I hope)

Russ Wolfe
russw@classicvw.org
http://www.classicvw.org/