Re: [T3] part ## question

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Sorry, my bust on the distributor part number it should have been 0231 163
018. The ECU appears to be the same as the type 3 type except for the
mounting brackets and a potentiometer on the top. I'll put it through some
more testing, actually drive the car and check the gas mileage. The journey
continues.
Jim
San Diego