Re: [T3] international intent?

On 29 Dec 2001, at 20:04, Per Lindgren wrote:

> Several months ago I was invited to fly to Portland, Oregon and fill
> the passenger seat in Toby Erkson's 72 Variant. What I was dreaming
> about is to drive with Toby from Portland, and then "hitch hike" with
> some other type 3 that is headed east towards Chigago, New York or
> anything east after the invasion. I believe that would be one of the
> best ways to see USA, from the back seat of a type 3 :-)

If we end up caravaning back east together, you could split your
time among the various cars traveling together. I know you'd be
welcome to spend some time in my car, and I'm sure that others
would be equally glad to get to know you.

Now, we just have to hope that we don't all find each other so
obnoxious in Parma that we can't stand the thought of spending
any more time together.  ;-)