[T3] Mexican motor and questions

<x-charset iso-8859-1>So now that I officially don't trust the GEX motor that is in my square I am
thinking of pulling the new Mexican motor from my wrecked Singlecab and
putting it in the square.

Does any one know where I can get:
- a new or rebuilt oil cooler?
- the thermostat set up with linkage

I had thought of making a few performance up grades  and was wondering if
they were even worth doing.
To start with I will describe what and how the square is driven.  I mostly
drive it on the high way and through back country roads. I of course like to
drive as fast as I can, both on the highway and on the windy -up and down
country roads(much fun). It will be bolted to a stickshift tranny which I am
thinking of having rebuilt also.   It will have dual carbs on it, stock
Solexes.

-Oil filter-  The motor is already a long block. Does that rule out having
the full flow in/out holes drilled in the case,  What about the kind that is
on the pump cover?

-Ratio rockers- Are they worth buying? Its said they add HP . I have no
experience with these.

-Header exhaust- I don't like headers because of the problem with the heat
hook up. I know I can run a hose but I don't like the way it looks or
functions. I prefer a set up like on the stock exhaust or the berg headers.
Does any one have experience with the Berg header? Does it match up well?  I
have a nos stock exhaust I was gonna put on , would that cancel out the
increase in HP from the ratio rocker if I have those on?

Thanks in advance
Bryan
www.mvwe.org

</x-charset>