Re: [T3] international intent?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Perhaps we can add a section to the invasion site that will guide
> international visitors to sights to see in the west, like the grand
canyon,
> salt lake, vegas, the coast and YELLOWSTONE national park.  I myself plan
> make a vacation of it and see some other spots.

Wow, that's quite a tour!  I'll give that a miss as my missus won't be with
me this trip.  We could do with a World map with Type 3 enthusiasts marked
on it - handy when visiting.  The locals always know the best places to
visit, park, get supplies etc.

I recall a visit to Germany some years ago where Anne and I went to
Wolfsburg for VW, then on to Stuttgart for Porsche and Mercedes, and on the
way found we had stopped at a little town called Neckarsulm, where Audi (and
previously DKW) are made.  We did call in on the Harz mountains for a bit of
tourism too.  I have a very understanding wife, but everyone has their
limits!

Dave.
UK VW Type 3 & 4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.co.uk/