[T3] Door Panel Questions

<x-flowed>Yet another "availability/originality" question.....

Where the door panels on the pre-1966 Type 3s the same on the German and
Export models?  By this I mean the two-piece "z" armrest panels?

If so, how difficult are these panels to find if one were doing a
restoration?  I saw some prices for the "two piece" panels on Ispwest and
CalPacific Jbugs, but these panel sets were in excess of $350.00, and even
more for Squarebacks.....

Thanks,
Joe