[T3] subscribe

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hi all,

It's nice to be back in the real world again after Christmas spent with the
in-laws!

Strangely the hubcaps on my Notch seem to have got incredibly rusty after
being parked outside for two weeks. If I was a suspicious type, I'd almost
think someone had swapped my good ones for their tatty ones. But as it's the
season of goodwill, I'll keep those thoughts to myself.

Dave