Re: [T3] 34 Webber question

Hey Jim,

The Idle is really strong. Not high but constant and
without hesitation. If that answered your question.
You wouldn't happen to have a schematic would you? I
have no idea how the path flows.

> How IS the idle?
>
> The idle circuit could be clogged, or the throttle
> valve might not be
> closing all the way so that the idle circuit is
> moot.
>
> -
> *******************************
> Jim Adney, jadney@vwtype3.org
> Madison, Wisconsin, USA

> Search old messages on the Web!  Visit
> http://www.vwtype3.org/list/

=====
Erick the daddy
68 fasty

Is your Type X here? If not send your VW pics to me.
Then download the webshots software. www.webshots.com
http://community.webshots.com/album/19887209ssBljlIzPh
http://community.webshots.com/album/24709950SAghTTbUHL